Wednesday 15 August 2012

Time for Gold!

Well we have had a great summer of gold everywhere!

The Queen's Jubilee was amazing and the celebrations occuring were to be marvelled at.  We then smashed it at the Olympics gaining many gold medals so I thought this should all be celebrated in my journal.....

This is the first time I have done a journal page actually based on something! So I am learning slowly!  It is all very new to me so I don't expect to be fantastic but I try!



I used Dylusions inks for my background then found the picture of the queen and an athlete to mix together. I have used Dylusions stamps and then free hand written typical british phrases around the edge.

I am working on another and hope to blog it over the next couple of days!

Happy Inking

Beth xx

1 comment:

  1. Looking great Beth.......love liz in her trackies xxx

    ReplyDelete