Monday 12 March 2012

Inky Fingers!

Monday Monday!

Well Hello!!  It’s been a whole week since I have been on here and updated my new creations and plays!  It’s been a very busy week and I have made a few things so I’ll drip feed them over the next couple of days (that way it looks like more and means I get to blog more!!)

I hope everybody had a fabaroonie weekend.  I spent lots of time playing this weekend…a quick 30 minutes easily turns into 3 and half hours!

Saturday was a good day.  I went to the Crafty Bunch and had a play with some of the Craftwork Cards collections and very quickly added some inkyness to it all!

Sunday I went to Kaz’s workshop which was great and created a lovely canvas, just got to pick which wall to hang it on!

I have a fair few card orders at the moment so am going to spend this week getting them done so on my next week of (that’s next week by the way…that’s 6 days, and counting!) I can play until my heart’s content!

Well…a friend a work asked me to make a Golden Wedding anniversary card…..here it is……….



I have used manuscript paper for the backing but spritzed the card with some perfect pearls.  Also adding some gold paper to stay in line with the theme.  I love grungeboard so all the letter and number is grungy!  The heart is coloured with distress inks and then perfect pearls.  The ‘50’ is embossed with WOW powder and the rest of the lettering with heirloom gold perfect pearls.


  To finish I added the birdcage which has had a bit a picket fence treatment and yet more perfect pearls and the two lovely birdies!  A little Idea-ology and it's done!



That's one down...I have a few more to fill you in on!!

OoooooOOOoooo.....I signed up to Tim Holtz's Creative Chemistry today! So am mucho excited about this, especially as I have the week off when it starts!! Yey!!


Happy Inking!

Love
Beth xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment